Please read the Official Rules below carefully before participating in the Viral Defense Copper Mask Photo Contest.
- Eligibility: Viral Defense Copper Mask Photo Contest ("Photo Contest") is open only to U.S. residents and persons who are 18 years of age or older with a valid email and Facebook/Instagram account. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: Enter The Temple Co. (collectively, "Viral Defense Copper Mask", "We", "Us", or "Our"), Harbor City, CA 90710
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in Viral Defense Copper Mask Photo Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the event. We reserves the right to change its contest and promotion rules, including terms and conditions, without notice. Viral Defense Copper Mask reserves the right to change the prize values at any time, or substitute prizes of comparable value.
- Promotion Period: Viral Defense Copper Mask reserves the right to cancel the Photo Contest at any time with or without notice.
- How to Enter: A valid Facebook/Instagram account is required in order to participate. (By participating the entrant confirms he/she is the person/authorized owner of the submitted photo). The Photo Contests are held randomly on the Viral Defense Copper Mask Facebook/Instagram site. The day and time of the Photo Contest is random and will not be revealed until the start of each Photo Contest. For the entry to be valid, the photo must include a Viral Defense copper mask to be visible in the photo. To be a winner you must:
- Like and Follow us on Facebook/Instagram.
- Post a photo or video wearing the mask and comment. Please make sure our logo on the mask can be clearly seen.
- Tag us with @viraldefensecoppermask using contest hashtag #viraldefensecopper.
Prizes: Each winner will receive a complimentary Viral Defense mask and glove of their choice. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and must be taken in their entirety.
- Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with Viral Defense Copper Mask Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner must fill out and submit all required forms within 30 days or forfeit the prize. In the event that any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete the necessary submission forms or provide any additional information in the required time frame, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, the prize will not be awarded. Viral Defense Copper Mask is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or illegible forms or prizes.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Photo Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, identity theft, hacking, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) amend the Official Rules (b) suspend or cancel the Photo Contest at any time with or without notice. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Photo Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Photo Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Enter The Temple Co. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Photo Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, cellular networks, or network lines; (b) printing errors; (c) errors in the administration of the Photo Contest or the processing of entries; (d) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Photo Contest or receipt or use of any prize or participation in any prize related activity. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Photo Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Contest entry, if it is possible.